- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark D Wagner has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark D Wagner has the following 3 expertise
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mark D Wagner Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
More about Dr. Mark D Wagner
Dr. Mark D. Wagner earned his medical degree from the University of South Florida in Tampa, FL and completed his residency in family practice and sports medicine at Halifax Hospital Medical Center in Daytona Beach, FL. Dr. Wagners special interest is in sports medicine. Outside of his medical practice, Dr. Wagner enjoys boating, skiing, cycling, family activities and travel.