More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark D Wagner
Dr. Mark D Wagner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark D Wagner has 4 locations
1000 Dexter Ave N Ste 320
Seattle, WA 98109
5350 Tallman Ave NW Ste 500
Seattle, WA 98107
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark D Wagner has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.<br>These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mark D Wagner has the following 3 expertise
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark D Wagner - Posted on September 23rd, 2016
I am very happy with the medical care that I receive from Dr. Mark Wagner. I have been a patient of his for a long time, and during that time he has helped me through general health issues, a broken shoulder, tendonitis, herniated disks, physical therapy, and more. The doctors to whom he has referred me to have been outstanding, so I trust him and them to do their best for me. He is interested and excited about medicine, and has continued his medical education by taking classes from the Mayo Clinic and Harvard Medical School in regenerative medicine. When he changed clinics, I followed him to Orthopedic Specialists of Seattle. Again, he chose to practice with the top practitioners in their fields. He treats me with the utmost respect, listens, answers questions, and works to make sure that I understand his answers in an intelligent way.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark D Wagner - Posted on June 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark D Wagner - Posted on March 18th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark D Wagner - Posted on June 8th, 2011
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Halifax Medical Center
Dr. Mark D Wagner Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Mark D Wagner
Dr. Mark D. Wagner earned his medical degree from the University of South Florida in Tampa, FL and completed his residency in family practice and sports medicine at Halifax Hospital Medical Center in Daytona Beach, FL. Dr. Wagners special interest is in sports medicine. Outside of his medical practice, Dr. Wagner enjoys boating, skiing, cycling, family activities and travel.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark D Wagner, MD - Sports Medicine in Seattle, WA, in this video.
Dr. Mark D Wagner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.