Dr. Mark Damario Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Damario?

Amazing Experienced RE

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr. Damario and his whole office are phenomenal! They know their job, they know their clients and provide excellent service with heart and patience. Infertility is heartbreaking and every person in the office joins you in your journey. The lab techs are excited to see your positive results, the nurses are helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. Overall, working with Dr. Damario and his office was a successful experience and it almost makes me sad that I am now being released to an OB with a successful pregnancy. Almost. :)

Patient

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Well I first saw Dr. Dimario in 2010. For some reason I was not conceiving and every basic test appeared to be normal. I went thru all cycles of clomid, laproscopy, IUIs and then later 2 yrs after a basic hormone test was done before IVF and no one from the clinic even bothered to tell me what the values meant. When I called up to know how my results were, I was first told if I don't receive a call that means everything is good and then they went through my results and said, Ah, some numbers are very low and IVF success rate is less than 5% now its up to you and your husband to decide. We will let you know about this when you come down to pay the deposit prior to IVF. So much money minded and played with emotions. When I asked them why didn't they do these hormone tests in 2010, the answer I received was you were too young and we suspected everything will be fine with you. So they wasted 2 yrs of my precious time. And worst part in these 3 yrs journey was he never recognized who I was, never paid attention nor explained, was always in a hurry to leave, max time we spent was 10-15min. For such an emotionally charged subject, and for the 1000s of dollars that we spent, he didn't even care who we were. One pathetic decision that I have taken in my life was to go to him. Time is precious and once gone it never comes back was the hard lesson I learnt. I will never suggest this Dr.

Not a good experience

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Older Mom !!

Posted on September 9th, 2012

This was a great experience with a difficult problem, because of this doctor. We now have a child because of his abilities. He respected our wishes and we can highly recommend him as a professional surgeon. Our son is now 3 years old.. :)

truly excellent

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Dr. Damario is one of the finest and most excellent doctors that i have ever met. he is caring, very professional and straight to the point without seeming as if he is in a hurry to leave. he gave me confidence and a sense of hope (within reason) that i could conceive another baby. as a surgeon i trust him immensely and his diagnoses for me are extremely accurate. i am very thankful and fortunate to have met him and been treated by him. he's truly awesome!

Posted on December 9th, 2015