Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Dambro
Dr. Mark Dambro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dambro is affiliated with John Peter Smith Hospital, Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth and Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Dambro has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Dambro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Peter Smith Hospital
Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth
Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth
Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth
Cook Children's Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth
Plaza Med Ctr Of Ft Worth, Fort Worth, Tx
Baylor All Saints Hospital
34 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Medical Center
Dr. Mark Dambro accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMark Richard Dambro MD, 2405 Stadium Dr, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Mark Dambro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.