Dr. Mark Daniels Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mark Daniels?

One of the Best Doctors you will find; Period!!!!

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Daniels for about 10 years now. I feel that good doctors never get the recognition they deserve, and this doctor deserves recognition. He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He probably saved my life by finding Pre Cancerous Polyps; he recommended that I should have a Colonoscopy at 40. He told me that usually they are done at 50 but he thought due to other factors in my life, I should get one earlier. Thankfully I listened to him! He also found another condition that I have with my esophagus.His staff has always been helpful and professional. The guy listens to what you have to say and really seems to care!!!He has to be one of the Best out there!!!

Posted on October 14th, 2017