Dr. Mark Davenport Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Davenport?

Posted on June 18th, 2013

I have had Dr Davenport as my doctor for many years and have always found him to be nothing by professional, direct and easy to talk to about any health issues I might have. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a solid doctor.

disappointing doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I am writing regarding Dr Mark Davenport. I am very UNHAPPY with his bedside manner and how he does not stand behind what he does wrong. My husband and I were in there for our insurance physical which requires some blood work for sugar levels, chloresterol, as well as blood pressure and BMI. Very simple exam Doctor ordered more blood work that was not covered for this particular exam and did not tell me he had ordered it. I get a bill for $150 because these extra tests were not a part of the Priority insurance exam that I purposely went in for. I feel like I should not be responsible to pay this bill especially since he did not tell me these were added on costs. He refuses to absorb any of the costs and refuses to call me regarding this matter. I would not recommend anyone to go to this doctor. He has absolutely no personality, is not personable and very matter to the fact, ie, you are going to die if you do not get this under control when finding out for the first time my sugar level was higher then it should be. I was appalled on how he handled himself. Too many other doctors out there that would appreciate you as a patient....would you want to pay $150 in added costs when it was not needed for this particular visit and he ordered them without your knowledge?

Posted on August 23rd, 2017