Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark Day has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 45
Dr Day was very friendly. He spent a good deal of time getting to know me and my health not just my current issue. He let me ask questions. I didn't feel rushed. His staff was very friendly and courteous. The wait time was short and he was with me until I walked out of the office. They didn't follow up with a call but I didn't expect that.
Dr Day is not the problem. His Office manager Joyce is. She is very rude and is definitely the reason why my wife and i will no longer go there. I called in regards to a bill i received that should have been billed as routine preventative. She began to yell at me saying i didn't make the appt right etc. When i called to make the appt i explained exactly what i needed. THEY made the appt accordingly. If she has issue with how the appt was put in their system then she should discuss that with her staff. I could not believe how rude she was. Unfortunately it will cost him our business and many more if that is how they treat people. I DO NOT recommend going here and by the many other comments regarding the poor treatment from the office staff i don't think many people would.
Dr. Day is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
St Rose Dominican Hospital
Saint Rose Siena Hospital
St. Rose - Rose de Lima & Siena Campus
Flamingo Surgery Center
23 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Mark Day accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions56 N Pecos Rd, Henderson, NV
Dr. Mark Day is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.