Dr. Mark Depaolis Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mark Depaolis?

Rude, unhelpful, and diagnosed my condition without talking to me

Posted on July 24th, 2014

I went to Dr. Depaolis to seek help from job-related chronic stress. He was totally unsympathetic and told me there was nothing wrong with me. Every issue I would bring up, he directed me to yet another doctor and/or clinic. This doctor only wants patients who don't speak and will just follow his directions. He's part of the medical industrial complex and has lost all human compassion and nurturing that I THOUGHT was what American medicine was founded upon. Don't waste your time or energy, unless you are on Medicaid or Medicare, have lots of extra time on your hands, and are paying nothing for his services. Otherwise, you won't be happy. It's just not a good value for my hard earned dollars. But he did reignite the fire in me to continue on and reinforced my earlier decision to NEVER SEEK HELP FROM THE MEDICAL FIELD AGAIN! I will continue with herbal remedies and alternative medicines and practitioners.

Posted on November 11th, 2015