Dr. Mark S Deguenther Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Deguenther?

quite arrogant and rude

Complete DUD

Patient/Nurse

Absolutely WONDERFUL! Being in the medical field myself, we tend to critique others ad self diagnose- that being said, I'm so happy and glad that I chose to go see Him!! I was worse than I thought and could have made my current situation worse! He SAVED MY LIFE! My kidney was completely blocked- Dr D removed the blockage and now I feel GREAT!!! I can't say thank you enough to him!! I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!!! A++++++! WONDERFUL MD!!!

HR Generalist

I have never met a doctor that I have referred more, or will ever refer more, than Dr. Mark Deguenther. He takes time to get to know his patients. He is caring and compassionate. He goes the extra mile. There are not enough superlatives for me to adequately describe his work, style and in general his bedside manner. I don't expect any physician worth a toot to take care of me like I am their only patient after my visit, because if they have that much time on their hands they must be a poor doctor who sees very few patients. But, when he is in my room with me, he makes me feel like I am his only patient.