Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Dekutoski
Dr. Mark Dekutoski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sun City West, AZ, with other offices in Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ (and 5 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Dekutoski is affiliated with St. Mary`s Hospital, Rochester Methodist Hospital and St Marys Hospital - Rochester. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Dekutoski has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can also treat spinal injuries such as a displaced disc or a fracture, as well as disc degeneration and narrowing that occurs due to aging.
However, when your injury or condition affects the spinal canal or spinal cord, it’s typically better to consult with a neurosurgeon. It's worth noting that, while they're both referred to as surgeons, they can also recommend treatments that don't require an operation, such as non-surgical decompression therapy.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Mark Dekutoski has the following 10 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Showing 5 of 56
Worst visit I have ever had to ANY medical facility. Not only did it take 2 hours to be seen the Mr. Dekutoski came in spent 5 minutes and never really discussed anything. Had a horrible bedside manner, was in my book rude. I will never darken his doorstep again or Core for that matter. All this guy was worried about was getting out of my room and on to the next thing that was much more important that my health and well being.
Fabulous doctor. Figured I only needed a shot and PT instead of surgery Delighted to recommend him to friends
Dr. Dekutoski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary`s Hospital
Rochester Methodist Hospital
St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
30 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Fairview University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Dekutoski in this video.
Dr. Mark Dekutoski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City West, AZ.