Dr. Mark W Del Bello Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mark W Del Bello?

Misdiagnosed

This doctor misdiagnosed me. He took one symptom and made a diagnosis which upon further closer examination with another doctor proved to be wrong.

Best Dr. ever!

Ive been with Dr. Del Bello since early 2000 and I love this man, he is so careing and listens to me completely and then giving his input yes he can be upfront with you but that's what I want in a Dr. someone I can trust and yes......I trust him completely. So glad I have him as my caregiver and friend.

Outstanding Physician

Dr Delbellow has been my family doctor for over a decade and he's been great. I trust him and would highly recommend him.

Worst physician I have ever been to. I have worked in the medical field 25+ years and I would never recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Delbello is an excellent doctor. He was recommended to me by another doctor of mine because Dr. Delbello is his doctor. He is straight-forward and direct but he will listen to you if you are direct and straight-forward with him. I'd characterize him as no-nonesense but approachable. I would definitely recommend him.

Dr. Delbello is the best doctor I have ever had. He worked with to get my health back on track. I am taking less meds ever. My weight dibetes is in check. I feel soooo health after following his advice.

Very good and excellent knowledge

Dr. Debello is very intelligent and knows medicine. His diagnosis and treatment is above most doctors I have seen. He has really helped me lead a better life with his care. My grandkids should be very happy he is my doctor. They just understand this know but they will when they get older. Thanks Dr. Debello.

Upsetting

I saw Dr. Delbello for a few years, and it was an awful patiend/doctor relationship. He was uncaring and harsh, which ultimately is his bedside manner. Just awful. He was cocky and didn't want to hear your opinion on symptoms. Doctors say that they appreciate informed patients; not him. I brought up my symptoms and ASKED his opinion on my condition. His response was awful; "I spend 8 years in medical school and you look at a magazine article and diagnose yourself." WHAT?I didn't diagnose myself, I had asked his opinion. I absolutely and positively cannot recommend this doctor. I switched as soon as I could, which was still too late. My new doctor confirmed Dr. DelBello's bedside manner as cocky as well.

i can't believe the comment about him. he takes care of alot of crazy people and i suspect that nurse or pseudonurse has what we call in the insurance business a pre-existing condition. he tells it like it is and some people cannot deal with it

Best Doctor Ever

Very informed and knowledgeable. Gives best quality of care to his patients. Highly recommend him to all.

Dr. Mark W Del Bello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.