Dr. Mark R Dickey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark R Dickey?

Best Doctor I have ever had

Best Doctor In Austin

Finally a doctor that I can talk to. Dr. Dickey is an example of what doctors should be. On my first visit, he sat and discuss all my health/personal issues for an hour. At the end of each visit, he gave me a print out of what we discussed and solutions, supplements or prescriptions.Over the past 6 months, I have a full understand of my long standing health issues and my health has improved significantly. I had been to many different types of doctors over a year and a half, (a great deal of wasted time, expense and frustration) and he was the only one that was able to help me.He doesn't take insurance however his office did give me the paper work to send to my insurance company for reimbursement. It was well worth as he is very affordable too.I grew up in the medical industry (family pharmacy) and he is one of two doctors I would recommend.