Dr. Mark A Diehl Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Diehl?

Needs to listen

This physician doesn't stop talking long enough to listen.

Read this before choosing Dr Diehl

I was Dr Diehl's patient for close to ten years. He cut me off my medication for depression and diabetes abruptly after two no shows. He overlooked my being a diabetic despite physicals annually. A specialist at OU found it thru pre surgical procedures. He does not listen very well. I am gladglad be dumped me as a patient now because I feel I have a caring competent physician now.

I've been a patient of Dr. Diehl for well over 10 yrs and love the guy! I followed him when he moved from Yukon. He can be a bit of a nag if you don't keep on top of your health (such as scheduling mammograms on time) but sometimes I need the scolding. Also, his sense of humor is will leave you laughing even if it hurts.

Very impressed with whole experience.

He's a great doctor!

I have had Dr. Diehl as my doctor for many years now, and he's very easy to talk with and doesn't get too upset when you keep forgetting to take your bp medicine. He has a great calm bedside manner, and he has genuine concern for his patients. I would definitely recommend him to others.

I adore Dr. Diehl!

I just had a horrendous experience with a specialist & looked him up on net since it was so bad. Few people on this sight liked that Dr. either! That said- it made me appreciate Dr. Diehl more than ever. He's been my family Doc for more than 10 yrs. He listens to me, answers my questions about everything plus he's quick witted & funny. He's a great doctor and I'm grateful to have him!

Don't go to this doctor

I don't trust this doctor any further than I could throw him. doctor Diehl kept telling me that I did not have heart trouble I was a stupid woman. Later found out I had a 90 percent blockage. is easily distracted and will lecture you on something that is out of left field you don't have that condition

I was a patient of Dr Diehl for several years. He moved his practice to another city and I had to find another doctor. I am thinking very seviously about being out the extra money and time to go to his new location. I never trusted a doctor until Dr Diehl and I believe he is the only doctor that can be trusted.