Dr. Mark J Dilella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark J Dilella?

Arrogant

Pompous and refuses to listen to patients. He was argumentative and does not communicate with the physical therapists who work alongside him. Dr Dilella gave no tests or solutions and barely listened to symptoms before making recommendations. Absolutely the worst orthopedic doctor I've worked with and I've been through surgery and multiple rounds of physical therapy

We had a very good experience with Dr. Dilella. He was very kind and personable. His bedside manner was great with my son who was in second grade at that time. He did surgery on my son's shattered elbow. Since it was a growth plate injury, the surgery was two fold. The first surgery was to repair the break and insert temporary pins, and the second surgery was to remove the pins. It's been 8 years since my son's surgery, and I am happy to report his elbow healed wonderfully; and it also performs as well as it can. He is very active and plays various sports. His is 16 years old now. His arm grew normally despite the injury and surgery. Apparently Dr. Dilella knew what to do to help fix the problem. I will always be completely grateful for his expertise.

Great care - highly recommend

Really liked the doctor. He did surgery on my broken ankle. Prompt and timely follow care. All the staff were friendly, professional, and helpful. If I could call a badly broken ankle a "good" experience, I guess the care was the good part.

Exceptionally talented and caring. If the patient follows his orders agreat recovery is guaremn

ridiculous wait

It is amazing, doctors expect YOU to be on time. We are expected to be respectful of their time, but they don't have to show their patients the same courtesy!!! Dr. Dilella was OVER 1 hour behind, and we are expected to just wait.....HOW RUDE!!!!!!

About as poor a bedside manner as I have ever seen in a doctor. Making patient feel like life as you have known it is over. Diagnosing what is wrong without MRI test completed.

awesome

He did my Total Knee and I was up that night and walking stairs the next day, went back to work in just 5 weeks. No problems since and it has been a year. One of the best Doctor I have had the pleasure of meeting.

Absolutely the most caring physician I've seen

I have had 2 knee replacements. Both done by Dr. DiLella. His work is excellent. Recovery time is great. When I have questions, he takes time to answer my questions and does not rush me just to see the next patient. He is available to answer questions, concerns, etc. If you follow his directions, you will do quite well.

knee replacement

developed osteoarthritis in my knee which damaged the miniscus. Two scope procedures to clean it up eventually resulted in need for knee to be replaced. Replacement was 2 1/2 years ago and knee is better than it has been for many years. No pain or stiffness after it fully healed.

Pompous. Asked me if I "wanted" the surgery. I'm not the surgeon. He is.