Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark W Dobriner has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Resection
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
He is a great doctor. I was in terrible pain for years going to another colon doctor who misinformed me. I finally got referred to this doctor who immediately found the problem. its been almost a year since my surgery and I am now feeling better than I have in years. Staff is friendly. Had to wait a little for appointments but not too bad- less than 30 minutes.
This doctor is a life saver. My colonoscopy found hundreds of polyps and I was sent to a doctor in garden city. He wanted to do a total removal with an ostomy J pouch. I went for second opinion to Dr. Dobriner and glad I did. He found a much less invasive option and now 3 months later I feel great. His PA is wonderful. I called her countless times with questions and concerns and she walked me through it over and over.
It does not seem like this doctor cares about his patients. It seems like it's a chore for him to talk to me.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Dr. Mark W Dobriner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark W Dobriner in this video.
Dr. Mark W Dobriner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.