Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Dobyns
Dr. Mark Dobyns, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with another office in Wichita, KS. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Dobyns is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center and Via Christi Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Dobyns has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 5 of 6
this pathetic excuse of a physician puts the needs of workers' comp before the needs of the workers' comp patients. when told that a patient's arm hurt worse than the torn meniscus in her knee, he told her to use her other arm. yes, seriously, he said this. he refused to order any diagnostic workup. one of the many things he fails to consider is that after surgery she will need to use that arm in order to ambulate with crutches!seems to me that there is a major conflict of interest at work here, & that the notion that you can't serve two masters most definitely applies. a doctor that ignores signs of injury is most definitely NOT serving the patient, which begs the question, what does he gain by serving the insurance companies?
Dr. Dobyns has a great personality and is very friendly. I saw him for a work injury (which is all he does)and felt that he took good care of me. I saw him three times and wished he could be my family doctor but he only does work comp. His clinic is a walk in clinic with no appointments needed and so sometimes alot of patients show up all at once and so he is forced to see many patients in a day sometimes.
Dr. Dobyns is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wesley Medical Center
Via Christi Regional Medical Center
30 Years Experience
American University of the Caribbean
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark Dobyns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.