Dr. Mark L Douglas Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark L Douglas?

Would Recommened this Doctor

Good Doctor, very willing to listen to all your needs and worries. Shows concern with your health and happiness. Does not over charge or prescribe things you do not need. Very good with free samples to get you started on new medication. Usually quick and easy to get prescriptions filled.

This doctor knows his stuff. Extremely helpful, kind, and knowledgeable. Staff is great.

Receptionist and nurses never call back. I had to call my insurance to see if a test had been approved because they never answer my calls and never call me back. They are extremely unhelpful and could honestly hurt someone if a problem was urgent. The receptionist even had the gall to hang up on me to avoid my calls. They also close the phone lines own early too often. Horrible staff. Dr. Douglas is a kind doctor though, but he needs new staff. Because of them, he has lost my business

Shouldn't be in business

What doctor has an automated message system to work your way through? Extremely difficult to make an appointment. The receptionist is slow to call back IF she calls you back at all! I've been awaiting to hear when she has scheduled me a cardiologist appointment for over a year. Repeated calls back and messages left have produced nothing! I had a UTI last month and blood in my urine {and actually managed to make an appointment} but the receptionist has still not made me a urologist appointment like the doctor recommended. I am outraged and I think others should be warned!