Dr. Mark Dressner Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mark Dressner?

Not a good fit for me

Posted on July 27th, 2015

He's extremely rude, doesn't believe anything you say unless it's written in your chart. I did not like his bedside manner at all. If you didn't answer his question, he would tell you, "you didn't answer my question." Was very rude about my weight. He made me anxious to be around, I felt like I was the wrong "kind" for him, and I'm not a minority. I tried my best to not see him, as little as possible and I'm glad he's not at the clinic anymore.

Dr. Dressner.

Posted on May 9th, 2013

I don't really like this doctor because he was really sarcastic and scary when he first enter the room. He didn't bother to say hi or even bye.

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

This Doctor is horrible. He doesn't refer patients, especially when they need a REAL doctor. My mother suffered from lung cancer for over a year before being diagnosed properly at an ER one night. He ignored my mother's requests for a referral to a radiologist, which in the end, decreased my mother's changes of survival; stage 4. This man took so much from my family and has caused so much agony, upon her and I.

Posted on June 21st, 2015