Dr. Mark Driver Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark Driver?

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted on May 29th, 2015

Highly recommend Dr Diver, he listened attentively to my complaints and concerns, did a thorough exam, diagnosed, gave me a treatment plan. He was also compassionate which is rare these days. I will most certainly follow up with Dr Diver and would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.

My experience

Posted on May 4th, 2015

I wouldn't waste my time with this guy. His personality is very dry, and although you may be coming in for a serious issue, multiple times, he has no problem looking you in the face and saying, come back in a month with a smile on his face and a slight hint of laughter, over and over again, as if your problem is No big deal at all. I've also undergone two surgeries with him, both have not fixed the problem, So I'm going to the city to find a real ent. Tired of hearing come back in a month, failed surgeries, and an overall lack of empathy.

Doctor's Response

I'm Nora and I'm part of the Patient Relations Team at ENT & Allergy Associates. Service excellence is the very core of our mission as an organization and we strive to insure that each and every one of our patients has a positive experience. I very sorry to read about your experience. A member of our Senior Management Team would like to speak to you about your feedback in more detail. Please contact us via our secure email server at patient relations [one word] at [@] ent and allergy [one word] dot com [.com] with 'Middletown ENTA' in the subject line and your contact information and a Senior Manager will contact you immediately. Thank you for contacting us and we hope to hear from you soon. Best, Nora

Posted on December 4th, 2017