The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark B Durbin
Dr. Mark B Durbin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Durbin is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital, St Anthony North Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Durbin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark B Durbin has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I would not recommend Doctor Durbin. I had ulnar nerve surgery in my elbow 4 years ago. 6 months after it I came back with severe pain, he told me to wait 6 more months. Then 18 months later I am still telling him that I have pain. He was short with me and seemed irritated that I was bothering him. 4 years later, and several EKG's with other doctors, a hand specialist in Denver told me I needed to redo the surgery. It turns out my ulnar nerve was kinked in 2 areas from the surgery! I also had tons of scar tissue from the procedure. The specialist in Denver said it was a mess and he was confident that I would finally have relief from my pain.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Durbin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Mark B Durbin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Center of The Rockies, 2500 E Prospect Rd Ste 100, Fort Collins, CO
Dr. Mark B Durbin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.