Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Durfee MD
Dr. Mark Durfee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Taunton, MA, with other offices in Fall River, MA and Falmouth, MA . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Durfee is affiliated with Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group, Falmouth Hospital and U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Durfee has 3 locations
Dr. Mark Durfee has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Mark Durfee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark Durfee - Posted on March 24th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark Durfee - Posted on February 6th, 2010
Dr. Durfee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
St. Vincent's Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
Southcoast Hosps Grp-Tobey Hosp Campus
14 Years Experience
American University of the Caribbean
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Mark Durfee Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mark Durfee's office for more information.
88 Washington St Taunton, MA : (617) 789-3212
363 Highland Ave Fall River, MA : (508) 973-3585
100 Ter Heun Dr Falmouth, MA : (508) 457-3929
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark Durfee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Taunton, MA.