Dr. Mark Allison Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mark Allison?

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Rude sums it up

Needs to look more Professional

Posted on May 5th, 2017

I'm really trying not to be to critical but he does this to himself, he came Barrelling in does not introduce himself, is not wearing a badge of any type. Starts to inform me he knows what's wrong with me and I stopped him and said hello my name in Kathy's, he then realized he never introduced himself to me. He honestly looked like he just finished mowing his yard. I would have never taken him for a Doctor. A little professionalism would really help him. Very loud and overbearing, He never even looked in my eyes and he already had me diagnosed, I really don't think he cares what patient has to say. Comes across as a know it all doctor who does not have time for stupid questions.

See another Dr

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Absolutely the worst - should not be allowed to practice.

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

Most horrid doctor I have ever encountered. No greeting, no eye to eye contact. Extremely condescending. Told me I will be '6 feet under' soon. So unprofessional. Embarrassed that Warren Clinic would allow someone like this in their network.

Retired

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I'm very disappointed in the outcome of my cataract surgery. I spent the extra money to have the surgery that supposedly would keep me out of glasses. The surgery failed and now I'm in glasses again.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Dr. Allison may not be the friendliest doctor initially, but he has been amazing at figuring out what's going on with me and being extremely available when I needed him. I first went to him when I had a severe case of iritis. He immediately identified what was wrong, prescribed the right medicine, and followed up with repeatedly to make sure I was doing okay. He then gave me a method to reach him if this happened again as in my case, he said I could have lost my vision if I had waited much longer to get help. He might not tell you what you want to hear, but he definitely knows how to do his job and he can be very compassionate.

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Felt very rushed. No eye to eye contact with doctor.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Self centered egotist.

surgical nightmare

Posted on January 19th, 2015

My surgery with Dr. Allison was nothing short of torture. The pain med was inadequate, the pain was shattering and he was angry at me because I could not help flinching. Do NOT go to this man ever !

Results couldn't be better

Posted on September 14th, 2014

Dr. Allison removed my cataracts and installed Bauch & Lomb Crystalens two years ago. Results couldn't be better. After 40 years of wearing glasses now see as well as 60 or 70 years ago without needing glasses. No complaints at all.

Fedup

Posted on August 20th, 2014

I found Dr. Allison to have a lack of humility. He would not admit that I could not see well after his fancy cataract surgery. Said if I needed glasses he would have said so. He sent me to another specialist who did eye test which revealed I still needed bifocals. They sent the information to Allison and he's never responded. I can now see with the aid of bifocals. He's superficial at least! Just a money maker not really interested in his patients well being at all. Very unprofessional. By the way, he said I would see better than ever.

Patient

Posted on March 21st, 2013

He has done an excellent job of taking care of my eyes. I had Radial K almost 30 years ago, cataracts removed on both eyes in the last few years, ring lens implanted and laser tweak to remove cloudiness that developed after a few years behind one lense. He tweaked at no charge to me. He is extremely busy but the office is run sufficiently to minimize waits and yet get a thorough eye exam. He doesn't waste time but has always answered my questions.