Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark E Blackwood has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mark E Blackwood has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Mark E Blackwood has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark E Blackwood is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I was horribly sick and he would give me nothing to make me better. I had bronchitis (diagnosed by the hospital) and dr blackwood told me I was fine (without running any tests). I switched to Clarksdale and I have never made a better choice. I have heard nothing but bad things about Blackwood and Baugh and from what my family (including my mother in law being told to shut up by blackwood while in labor and my friend being told to be quiet it didnt hurt that bad during labor in 2009 by baugh) I would not doubt it!!
27 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Mark E Blackwood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDelta Ob/Gyn, 801 1st St, Cleveland, MS
Dr. Mark E Blackwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, MS.