Dr. Mark E Cooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark E Cooper?

Dr. Cooper is, hands-down, THE BEST! I could not have asked for more compassionate care!

Excellent Breast Surgeon

Dr. Cooper is the best Dr. I highly recommend him. Compassionate and so human. He is an incedible Dr.

Truly caring!

After getting the diagnosis of breast cancer, I was a devastated! Dr. Cooper spent an hour with me and my family discussing everything pertaining to my care. I felt like he cared about me not only as a patient, but as a person. Thank you for your care.

The Best Breast Surgeon in Tennessee

I have been with Dr. Cooper for over 10 years. I will never go to anyone else. I had two cysts removed over the years. I was so scared. His bedside manner is impeccable. His nurse karen is amazing. I see him every year after each mammogram. He is an outstanding surgeon and a wonderful soul. He makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything so you really know what is going on. I trusts my breasts to "no one else".

Don't trust this doctor.

After waiting 1 hour and 45 minutes he spent 5 minutes to provide an incorrect diagnosis

not only my dr but my friend

Dr. Cooper showed nothing but care and compassion for me during my treatment. He answered every question that I, my daughter, and husband asked very open and honest. I truly believe he is genuine!! He has my trust forever. I only wish I could have him as my PCP.Thank you Dr. Cooper and Nurse Karen for going above and beyond for ME

I've been a patient of Dr.Cooper for 8+ years. He and his staff are the best team in Nashville!

Dr. Cooper is an excellent surgeon. He is a very knowledgeable and caring individual. He removed my gallbladder and I felt no pain or discomfort after the procedure. It was a quick recovery. I have recommended him to all of my friends who need a surgeon and will continue to recommend him. All of my friends along with myself think he is the best surgeon in Nashville.

It is apparent that Dr. Cooper really cares about his patients. He is knowledge and takes the time needed to explain the problem and how to best deal with it. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a general surgeon, particularly in the are of breast cancers or other similar concerns.

Nicest surgeon I have ever dealt with

First, I am totally stunned by anyone that gave Dr. Cooper a single star. I have needed his services on four occasions. First, when my 17 year-old daughter needed an emergency appendectomy, from the time I first described the symptoms to him until the appendix was in a jar on the surgical table was approximately 4 hours. This is equivalent to the speed of light in the world of hospital diagnosis, admissions, and operating room scheduling. Of course, he couldn't have been kinder, and my daughter rates him as one of the world's nicest people. Second, I needed an inguinal hernia repair and found him to be totally professional as well as possessing a wonderful bedside manner. Third, when my wife had a worrisome mammogram, he could not have been more compassionate and concerned, and he "sped" her through the medical system quickly in order to demonstrate (and put us at ease) that the questionable finding was normal. If that is not enough, having used him on three occasions, I had his cell phone number, and when daughter number 2 was brought to the emergency room with serious abdominal pains and I called him to ask how to proceed, he told us what to expect and then added "I am in Alabama right now and about 3 hours away. Would you like me to come back for her?" I defy anyone to find a surgeon anywhere who will make that kind of offer! In short, you can not find a more compassionate, caring, and professional doctor on the planet.

Caring and professional

Dr. Cooper delivered some tough news to my wife at our first visit. We didn't leave feeling sad or helpless, however, as Dr. Cooper was very comforting and optimistic. His spirituality showed and we felt like we had a friend in this doctor. Now that my wife is fully recovered, I can honestly say that Dr. Cooper was there to walk with us throughout the entire diagnosis, prognosis, and healing process. We are blessed to have had such a caring and professional doctor whose hands we could put my wife's care.

Dr.Cooper was very professional. He was also caring and comforting. He is a Doctor that I put my faith in. He cares about his patients as individuals. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Mark E Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.