Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Johnson
Dr. Mark Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer and Ben Taub General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Mark Johnson has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Mark Johnson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Johnson replaced both of my shoulders. He took the time to research the best way to handle my situation and find another surgeon to assist him. Dr. Johnson was consistently there for me and did more research on how to help me heal post surgery. My husband and as I both are extremely pleased with everything Dr. Mark Johnson did for me. Not one complaint about him or his wonderful nurse, Michelle.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Children's Hospital
University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Ben Taub General Hospital
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Memorial Hermann Bapt Bmt
VA Medical Center
34 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.