Dr. Mark E Johnson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark E Johnson?

Donut Belly is Gone! Love the Staff!!

My donut belly is Gone thanks to Pure Lipo I am 33 years old and mother of 4 wonderful children, although, my wonderful child did a number on my tummy. Every time I sat down I had to tuck in the lower tummy so it did not hang over my pants. I had the stubborn belly fat around my belly button that made my stomach look like a donut. I literally had a lower shelf of fat that would not go away no matter how much I lost weight. So, I decided to get liposuction on my front abdominal area, after successfully losing 40 lbs. on my own and keeping it off for a year and a half. I am 3 months post liposuction and its funny I have not had to tuck my tummy in at all, I look amazing in clothes and my only regret is not transferring the fat to my breasts. I would highly recommend Dr. Mark Johnson to anyone considering any cosmetic transformation. I can’t thank him enough. This has improved my self-esteem tremendously. The staff is caring and always available to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. All of the staff has also had procedures themselves and they are willing to show and tell you everything. Thank You

apology.

I have been trying vary hard to find a way to contact and apologize, I was the patient who had the bad ear ach was the one who sent the thank you for the medicine for my ear and all tho sketching of those horses, first of all I don't know any horse Whisperers or anything and second of all the sketchings were just jokes, I men't my thank you, but all those silly sketchings and the horses were jokes, I was just being silly, but I never knew how it looked, and if I did I should not have sent silly sketchings, I was just pretty sick at the time and did not feel good and so I found something to be silly about, but I should not have done that, and I am sorry. but now that I know I am not ever going to do it again. I am vary sorry.

Advanced Body Sculpture

I was reading the reviews the reviews about the staff and I think that was back when the doctor worked at the hospital. At Dr. Johnsons office I have had the best experience with the staff. The surgical tech actually drove me home after my surgery since my daughter was working. I was given the surgical tech and doctors personal cell numbers to call if I had any questions or concerns after the surgery. This was great, I felt taken care of like I was part of the family. I look amazing and because of that my sister, aunt and best friend had it done and we all feel amazing too.

From the beginning of my first visit with Dr. Johnson, I felt very comfortable and confident. The staff is fantastic and made me feel like I was the most important person in the world to them. Dr. Johnson was very professional, thorough, and kind. I had liposuction of my stomach, sides, all of my back, and both the inside and outside of my thighs. Dr. Johnson transferred the fat to my butt (which I had never had!) and my breasts, and I love them both! I really loved the younger look I got when Dr. Johnson performed the Stem Cell Facelift. What a blessing!I did gain about 15 pounds in the year since my surgery, but I think I look even better! All the extra weight has gone to my breasts (now DD) and my butt (for which I get compliments!). I would never consider using another doctor for any of the services Dr. Johnson and his staff offer, and I would recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone who is even considering liposuction or fat transfer.

ESQ.

The staff is very unprofessional and extremely disorganized. Needs to get some new office personnel.The office staff appearance left much to be desired.