Have you seen Dr. Mark E Kaplan?

Outstanding care...

Dr. Kaplan is an excellent doctor who listens and does not rush you. You can tell that he sincerely cares about his patients. I saw dr. Kaplan to see if I had food allergies that were contributing to my acid reflux. I had none. Instead of sending me on my way, Dr Kaplan continued to offer his knowledge and continued to try to help me. That's caring and customer service at its best!

I have been a patient of Dr. mark Kaplan for the last 10 - 12 years. I was referred to Dr Kaplan by my primary physician after being diagnosed with asthma. I would like to take this opportunity to recommend Dr. Kaplan to anyone who is searching for a physician that is a top notch professional. On a personal and professional level, Dr. Kaplan is enthusiastic, competent, and thorough in his gathering of patient information; which he uses to make his determination of your health issue and then presents it to you in a way that is easily understood. He displays an exceptional quality of patience and concern for my overall health. He also has a genuine curiosity as well as compassion for my general health issues. His staff is extremely friendly and fun to be around and they are the epitome of a truly caring health professional organization. Dr. Kaplan and his staff have exceeded my expectations!

Best Doctor. I suffered for years with sinus and coughing issues. Dr. Kaplan was able to diagnose the issue and now I have no more issues. Thank you very much, Dr. Kaplan

Review of Dr. Mark Kaplan

Dr Kaplan listens, analyizes, the condition and searches for answers. He worked very hard to help me regain a better quality of life.....which is so much appreciated. His professional friendly manner makes it so easy to talk to him and I know that he sincerely wants to solve my problem. He is accessible by phone and never rushes during appointment. He has a quality that I wish all doctors had. I Highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed.

Trusted Physician

I highly recommend Dr. Kaplan to anybody in need of an excellent Asthma & Allergy specialist. I’ve been seeing Dr. Kaplan for my Asthma & Allergy symptoms for over 20 years and have never been disappointed. Dr. Kaplan takes the time to listen and observe, which is important since Asthma & Allergies are long term conditions that need to be monitored and treatment plans always need adjusting. My allergies are also linked to sinus polyps and even though in the past I had been seeing a dedicated Ear, Nose and Throat specialist for this issue, Dr. Kaplan and I are at a point where he is so successful in treating the complexity of all my symptoms, keeping my asthma AND polyps in check, that I stopped seeing the ENT physician all together. When Dr. Kaplan moved his offices further away, I could have chosen convenience and switched to a closer Asthma & Allergy specialist, but when it comes to my health, convenience is far down my list. I prefer expertise, trust and a physician who I feel truly cares for his patients' well being. That comes through loud and clear the moment you walk into any of his offices. His staff is very polite and highly professional. They make scheduling appointments and communication with the clinical team easy. When you call you actually talk to a person and don’t listen to a recording for the first 5 minutes. Once in the office, the waiting times are short to none existent.

Best Dr. EVER!!!

Dr. Mark gave me a better quality of life. I suffered with chronic hives for 20 years before I found him. Have been hive free ever since! Such wonderful people in the office. They are fun, caring and are always willing to listen!! I would highly recommend him. He is the BEST!!!

Confidence

Dr. Mark Kaplan is one of the very few doctors who inspires confidence in me. He is very bright and knows how to "think outside the box.". He is not threatened to work with the patient and has been a godsend to me.

My daughters have been patients of Dr Ksplan since 1992... He is a wonderful, caring and very knowledgeable Doctor... I would highly recommend using him if you are looking for an allergist.

After years of suffering, myself and my 3 kids have finally found relief! For years we were told my kids had allergies and were put on several allergy medicines, with no relief and constant issues. Dr. Kaplan, with time, knowledge and devotion has figured out my kids had asthma and allergies related to that. Not seasonal allergies. they aren't allergic to anything!!! I have suffered along with my oldest son for so many years. Now, I can be outside and not have any problems. It truly changed our lives! The staff at the office is absolutely amazing!!!!! From scheduling, (last minute scheduling) to testing, etc., I have never been so happy walking into a Dr.'s office! They care about you and take the time with you every visit! Thank you!!

Outstanding Physcian & Person!

Xceptional!!

Hard to get an appt at a time that iis convenient for you. Office staff is rude and they don't check to make sure your referral is current. Dr. Kaplan is not open to input. He does take his time with you and responds to phone calls quickly.

Dr. Mark E Kaplan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Highland Park, IL.

Dr. Mark E Kaplan Is this you?