Dr. Mark E Larkins Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark E Larkins?

non informative

I was referred to Dr. Larkin, I had been going to pain management for years but with moving around I was finally able to stay with my doctor until he left. Dr. Larkin what can I say, with the MRIs all saying one thing and ironically after one of his procedures a MRI showed a worsening condition- I explained it was affecting my job and my quality of life he said if I could wiggle my toes and move my feet then I didn't have a problem he cut my pain medication in half so 1 every 8 hours perks 10/325 I had been taking 4 a day for 7 years- he told me he didn't prescribe anything higher and would not give me anything that lasted longer. He also told me that surgery was the only thing that was going to fix my back, I asked him all the procedures you did on me was for nothing and he said he was going off what the MRI said which of course got worse after his last procedure. He did nothing to help me, he ruined my quality of life and I lost my job from having to take so much time off from being in pain. He didn't care how I felt all and to no responsibility for what he did to me. My family doctor prescribe the same as he did. Whom ever said he was a drug dealer was way This Dr. didn't care if I was in pain or not. His famous words-- The DEA won't allow me to prescribe anything higher then 10/325 Percocet 2 times a day. He is a joke and only cares about raking in that money.

Actually Hears Patients

He really listens to patients and is very innovative in trying to improve the quality of your life. This is not a "This pill will solve your problem" He is a let's work to find the source of the pain, and try to fix it so your pain may eventually be eliminated.I just wish we could find the cause of mine

If you need a new Drug Dealer.....He's your man!

Legalized Drug Pusher........nothing more.

Compassionate and Caring

I am grateful to Dr. Larkins for taking the time to listen to my pain concerns. I was impressed with his bedside manner and also with his staff, from the front desk to his nurses. I left his office feeling hopeful for the first time in years! I would highly recommend Dr. Larkins for your pain concerns and so thankful that I found him and his office.

Mr

Contrary to some of the other reviews, I find that Dr. Larkins is very professional, kind and courteous. He would have no incentive to treat me any different than any other patient as my medicare-medicade pays him very little for my treatments. I have had 9 procedures done by him and though i'm not pain free, at least i'm not walking around hunched over with pain like a hunchback. He gets 5 stars from me in every category.

He was very caring and informative. He spent a lot of time answering my questions and gave me hope that I have not had for a long time. Excellent doctor, I recommend him highly.

Sad....

Lack of communication between Staff and Patients. Since moving to the Woodlands it has become worse. Time to find a new doctor.

My office visit was very informative. Dr. Larkins spent a lot of time answering my questions and was very knowledgeable. He was very sympathetic to my concerns and made me feel very good about my pain issues. Great doctor, great office and staff!

Busy office but run efficiently and professionally. Dr. Larkins and PA Kings have been very patient and helpful when discussing pain management options and answering questions. Their nurses also respond quickly when I call and are very polite. I have and continue to live with severe pain. They do their best to help me. At times I am extremely cranky and impatient. That is not their fault. It is extremely difficult to deal with people under the circumstances encountered by Dr Larkins and his staff every day. We hurt, we want answers, we want to sleep for more than 2 hours. They do an excellent job working with us. I have recommended him to others.

Rude! Dr. and Nurse!

I was referred to Dr. Larkin for back pain. My first visit he was very much rude and as I ask questions he was very short with me. He walked out of the room told me goodbye. I said I have one more question. Dr Larkin turned to me and said I'm busy in a loud tone! I'm seeing other patients and he turned and walked off! He spent 3 minutes with me and told me I had a copay whether I liked it or not! I will be filing a complaint with my insurance co. He's a very rude so called Dr.with no compassion for his patients!

WONDERFUL

Finding Dr. Larkins has been a life-saver! It truly disheartens me to read some of the negative comments that were left by other patients, but I can only assume that they were looking for "recreational pain relief" rather then having a real problem. Because of their actions pain patients are regarded as junkies, however after reading what a few of them wrote it's obvious they are taking care of their pain needs as the grammar is atrocious! He has always been so professional, but still personable. He takes his time and makes me feel appreciated. I am so glad I found him and would reccomend without reservation.

unprofessional, not very intelligent!

Have been a patient almost a year, had a major back surgery 3yrs ago, in constant pain every second of life. Med were changed (lowered) to 3lortab 10s a day,my first visit with Dr barking. My 4th saw his practitioner, then I explained that it was not working needed something else or needed more, was changed to fentynal pain patch every 72hrs &2lortab 10s a day I am allergic to the patches, nausea, vomiting blurred vision, burnt skin on arm sore throat no voice, and passed out twice? took 2days for them to contact me back, spoke with carry, uh she is not a doctor. Heck noteven a nurse, told me I would have to wait 8 days for med were& 2 weeks for injections. ,hello my entire lower back and butt is metal? ? ? Severe nerve damage! I have yet to speak to a doctor, but paid my office visits,paid my insurance, and my insurance paid Dr larkins, why am I on the happy end last I checked I am rendering money so service needs to be rendered and Dr you actually work for me i! Think about it, without patients you lose your income! Seriously yes I am mad but concerned for others bc an allergic reaction to a very dangerous pain patch is serious if you want the privilege to write med follow the rules and take responsibility & you talk to your patient not an ill, unprofessional girl who hates life and her job, carry!