Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark E Reed has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mark E Reed has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Mark E Reed has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark E Reed is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
He did not let my mother or family know exactly what was going and was not informed honestly. He kept telling her she could keep doing chemo when she felt better. She was so weak. He then says it wasn't working anymore. But he still tells us she can keep taking it ???? We then ask how long she has left and he says 3 weeks. Never said I'm sorry and we had to ask for hospice. He got nurse to set it up and just left the room. We were so shocked. He never indicated anything like this before. How long did he know? He was right on the money. My precious mother died 3 weeks later. I still can't believe him and his non compassionate self. I want to just scream at him fir being so non caring and we trusted him.
MY MOTHER WAS A PATIENT OF DR. REED AND SHE LOVED AND TRUSTED HIM. SHE WAS HIS PATIENT FOR SIX YEARS. THE CANCER FINALLY TOOK HER LIFE.HE HAS THE BEST BEDSIDE MANNER AND IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR. HE IS GENUINE,IF IN NEED A DOCTOR WHO REALLY CARE I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND HIM AND HIS WONDERFUL STAFF.THE WAIT TIME WOULD DEPEND ON HOW MUCH TIME THE PERSON BEFORE YOU NEEDED DR. REED.HE WAS NOT ONE TO RUSH THROUGH YOUR VISIT.
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Dr. Mark E Reed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark E Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.