Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Rosen has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Showing 5 of 7
I have seen 3 DO's in my life, and Dr Rosen is the best of them all. I have been seeing him, as needed, for at least 15 years. My children now see him. I have recommended him to at least 5 other people, who also saw him, had their issues resolved and now only see him as needed as well. It is sometimes difficult to get an initial visit with him, as he is in demand, but they have a fast moving "waiting" list, so I usually get in to see him weeks before I officially could (ie: I book an app't and go on their wait list and get in sooner).
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Mark A Rosen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMark Andrew Rosen Do, 4370 Alpine Rd Ste 205, Portola Valley, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark A Rosen in this video.
Dr. Mark A Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portola Valley, CA.