Dr. Mark A Rosen Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Rosen?

Does not take insurance

He is a great DO, but very expensive >$250 if you have to pay it all.

Excellent DO

I have seen 3 DO's in my life, and Dr Rosen is the best of them all. I have been seeing him, as needed, for at least 15 years. My children now see him. I have recommended him to at least 5 other people, who also saw him, had their issues resolved and now only see him as needed as well. It is sometimes difficult to get an initial visit with him, as he is in demand, but they have a fast moving "waiting" list, so I usually get in to see him weeks before I officially could (ie: I book an app't and go on their wait list and get in sooner).