Dr. Mark E Stern Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark E Stern?

Not Careful

I had a left inguinal hernia operation and found that my femoral nerve had been "compromised." It's been seven years - I still have an involuntary foot drop and profound limp. I have a strange protruding bump where the surgery was. I had had the right side done in 1998 by a different surgeon and have had no problems. Dr. Stern boasts about how many surgeries he has done - in my case there might have been some over-confidence and carelessness. Former runner - now permanently marred.

Record your visits. Dr. is extremely arrogant. Throws out the word cancer off the cuff with no basis. Zero compassion. Zero explanation of anything. Talks about himself more than you. Just doesn't care and it's obvious. Talks to you like your stupid. I could go on and on.

Dr. Mark E Stern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durango, CO.