Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark E Webster has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mark E Webster has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Mark E Webster has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 34
Cannot receive insurance referrals for PT without constant delays. They refuse to speak with me about the status of my referrals. They way overbook patients and give no one quality care. They did not diagnose my blood work and treat me for being anemic. Wait time for appointments is over an hour.
I went to see Dr Webster around a year ago. I was treated well the first 2 visits, then he went away 3 months. I was treated badly and rudely by staff, Diane should not be working with the public at all. I had one Dr tell me to move to Colorado and should start smoking pot. So unprofessional in this office. Never Kind or concerned. Make you wait for your office visits by an hour to get seen. The office does not have up to date equipment to read MRI's or CT's. outdated, rude, unprofessional, staff in that place. Also i have been perscibed an anti-anxeity drug for 4 years and they just stop giving it to me without proper tapering. Just felt that i was a burden to be seen, be all smiles to take my money. FDA should and will be notified.
Dr. Webster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Mark E Webster accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWebster Medical Clinic, 211 S Volusia Ave, Orange City, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark E Webster in this video.
Dr. Mark E Webster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange City, FL.