Dr. Mark Eggleston Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mark Eggleston?

If I would have waited 72 hours I would be blind

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Greetings and goodwill, I apologize for being absent of late. I will try to be brief, Friday I couldn't get in to see PLI (the peeps that did my cataract surgery) so I went to see Dr. Mark Eggleston in his clinic in Clarkston located near Costco. Keep in mind I did not meet him before calling him at 0800 am Friday morning. I saw a bubble in my vision. He said, come one in lets take a look. He worked me in, and said "you have a detached retina." Internally I was going Holy smoke balls! detached retina? that is permanent blindness. that isn't so good, and said "yeah so..?" he called up to an eye clinic in spokane, thenHe said, "go home pack a bag, and be on the road in 15 minutes." Hp picks me up and away we went! She did great navigating and taking care of my blind buttocks. a few hours later I am getting surgery done on my left eye, and on saturday surgery done on my right eye.(what saturday?) yup a skelton crew came in and did a lengthy surgery on my right eye. Holy crap!! just like that. That was a week ago today. So that is my story. Dr Eggleston did a super job, I owe him and his peeps in spokane and my Hp my sight! Feeling lucky 🍀

Buyer beware

Posted on April 30th, 2013

My daughter 's Pediatrician recommended Dr Eggleston and set up an appointment for her to have her eyes checked, so since she recommended him as a peds Eye Dr I took my little one. We arrived at the time set for us by the front desk ,15 min. early to fill out paper work . the wait time was terrible ( we were in the office for 2 and half hours!) and on top of that, they charge me an extra 50.00 to have an eye exam! ( What !!! I thought when you made an appt with an EYE Dr it would include an eye exam! )Not in this office the nurse explained that they are a specialist and therefore see patients daily and sometimes don't do exams so they charge and office visit fee and an eye exam fee.( my thought was my eye Dr see's patients daily and she doesn't charge 50.00 extra for an eye exam!) Now I do have insurance and I'm sure that it will be covered but that is not the point! Sadly I would not recommend this Dr's office to anyone I know or to anyone asking my opinion in regards to this office. Next time I will pick a Doctor that will value's my time as much as I value their time by showing up on time for my appointment.

Look elsewhere

Posted on February 12th, 2011

Disappointing. Pushy, and arrogant.

best i've ever had

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

even tho my wait time is longer than usual...it is more than worth the wait for such excellent care.

Posted on September 19th, 2017