Dr. Mark Eich Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Eich?

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I went to the ER for chest pain, pain in left arm, heart palpitation, light headed and dizzy. He was brisk and efficient but came back after tests and to tell me "they concluded that I am faking" and he didn't know what could be wrong with me. I was in pain and distress and had sat in the parking lot trying to talk myself into going in only to get humiliated by this doctor. To be told that I'm here basically for attention because they've concluded that I'm faking it was very hurtful. I was happy to hear that he couldn't find anything wrong but I thought that comment was uncalled for and very unprofessional in my opinion.

Posted on November 2nd, 2015