2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mark A Eller?

Horrible experience, worst doctor I have been to

I have visited Dr. Eller five times in one year for a chronic condition he seems to be unable to treat. Each time I have seen him, I felt extremely rushed, he seemed too quick in his diagnosis, and not keen on explanations. I also found him to be too quick to recommend pills rather than lifestyle changes. He also does not review patient info before the visit so I had to repeatedly remind him of my reason for coming and what has been done about my condition so far. I have also had lab work and x-rays done at the facility and neither his staff nor him had ever called me with the results as promised. Every time I called about my results or came into the office, I got the feeling that they were getting me confused with another patient. This doctor and his staff are not patient-focused at all. I have never had a series of such negative office experiences. I will be looking for a new family practitioner.

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Mark A Eller is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Porterville, CA.