Dr. Mark Emas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Emas?

Consistent, thorough, friendly

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Continually impressed with Emas S&B’s friendly, engaged, and thorough staff. Dr Emas himself maintains an engagement and interest in treatment of his patients that provides an assuring experience, and that approach trickles down to his staff. Many thanks to all of those who have helped me get through such a difficult and frightening experience, by offering reassurance, empathy, and knowledgeable guidance.

I always leave feeling better

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Whether I'm here for follow up, pain management, or a procedure I always leave feeling respected and cared for. ☺️

Dr Emas and staff.

Posted on September 20th, 2017

I can not say enough wonderful things about the treatment that I have received from Dr Emas and his fantastic staff. Though the office is usually very busy, I have not experienced a long wait and I NEVER feel like I'm being rushed through the office. Charles, Patrick and Dr Emas LISTEN, they ask for my input and make me feel like I have a choice in my treatment plan. My visit is over when all of my questions have been answered and I'm comfortable with the plan of treatment. Yes, they are THAT awesome.

Very professional.

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Always a pleasure visiting this office. Staff is friendly and professional. Dr. Emas is very knowledgeable in his field.

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Dr. Emasculated is a great doctor. Here listens to the patients and comes up with a solution. Here is backed up by a great staff

Dr Emas is great. I was squeezed in to see him for my MRI review. He is very professional. I was given trigger points which I was scared. This has been a nightmare dealing with this accident. But I really enjoy Dr. Emas he is very good at his profession

Posted on April 6th, 2017

World Class Service and Professionalism

Posted on April 5th, 2017

I recently have had to opportunity to solicit the services of Dr. Mark Emas, MD. Wow! This office, this professionalism, this quality health care is beyond my expectation. From the moment I entered the reception area, I knew this would be something new. Each personnel, each professional, each healthcare provider went above and beyond to make sure my medical needs were met. I fully endorse this facility. Even though an unfortunate event lead me to this office for care, I am completely satisfied with its on-going service. Nothing but excellence.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Today was my first visit with Dr. Emas and I was very pleased. He is kind, funny, very professional and extremely knowledgeable. He explains things so that your easily able to understand. You can see his passion for what he does and that he truly cares about his patients.

Posted on January 25th, 2017

I've been seeing doctor Emas and his team for a little over 2 years now. I'm extremely happy with their services. The staff is knowledgeable and kind. Dr. Emas and his PAs are professional, fast, and fabulous. I get botox injections for Migraines and highly recommend Dr. Emas.

Saw my favorite doctor

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Great staff

Great experience

Posted on January 16th, 2017

CEO, Green Productivity Solutions

Posted on October 12th, 2016

When you are in pain, you see, hear and feel the world in a different way. You live in a chronic mode of pain and fear - fear you'll never feel well again. In my research to find someone who understood my fears as well as my pain, I discovered many remarkable findings before I went for my first visit. Dr. Emas is the doctor whom other doctors go to. For me, that says it all. His proven track record of results has reached a national audience, with patients coming from other states to seek treatment and pain relief from Dr. Emas and his amazing team. Speaking of amazing teams, his entire staff works together to give each patient their full attention, their trained professionalism, their compassionate and when needed, a little humor to alleviate pain. I can't fully express what it means to be working my way back to health with Dr. Emas and his team. I have hope, a better quality of life and a doctor whom I trust with my life.