2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Emenecker?

Won't be returning.

Waited almost a month for my appointment as a new patient. When I tried to talk, he showed little interest. He does most of the talking and doesn't listen well. I walked out of the appointment with no new information, no new medical advice and no tests scheduled. I basically spent the entire 30 minutes listening to him read my medical chart to me, which is of no help to reiterate information I ALREADY KNOW. Waste of time and now I have to start over looking for another doctor.

A great Dr.

Dr Eminecker is a great Dr. -- always gives me plenty of time -- appointments often the same day -- very through -- very smart -- I really trust him which is just what I want from my Dr.

Poor bedside manner. Arrogant

Self employed

Went here hoping he'd read my MRI which he did not and instead just ordered regular Xrays and made money for the hospital and himself. He was the most arrogant and sneaky doctor I have ever been in all my life. I am a medical professional myself and wanted a new MRI as my old one was over 13 years old. The only reason I went to him was because my old Physician had retired and somebody told me he might be able to help me. I have no use for physicians like him.

I Found Another Doctor

I spent at least a year or so under this doctor's care because my physician moved. During our last visit, he cautioned me about this doctor. I have a lot of health problems, most of them heart-related, and needed a doctor. I didn't take good care of myself at that time so I'll pardon some of this man's abrasive demeanor and lack of compassion. However, he ignored an 'abnormal' pulmonary function assessment and I now have severe pulmonary hypertension. I wonder if some investigation on his part might have circumvented it. I found a new doctor.

Poor clinic policy

I was required to have an "establish care" appointment. I work full-time and I'm in graduate school full-time, and I'm not sick so going to the doctor wasn't really on my mind. I missed my appointment and was informed - for the first time - that the clinic has a policy of refusing care if you miss an appointment. Not just Dr. Emenecker...the entire clinic. My complaint is that I was not informed of the policy at all prior to the appointment time.

Dr. Mark D Emenecker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, IL.