Dr. Mark L Epstein Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark L Epstein?

Appendix Removal

Dr. Epstein was my surgeon when I had my Appendix removed. He was a great Doctor and kept me, as well as my spouse very informed of everything that was going on. Dr. Epstein is very easy to talk to and has a very mellow bedside manner. I would reccommend him in the unfortunate case you need surgery.

This is a decisive doctor. He knew what was wrong with me and took me to surgery that same week. No more testing! No more waiting. Feeling 100% better now.

Good Doctor

I'm doing real well since my surgery. This is a really good doctor.

Glad my wife was referred to Dr Epstein

My wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer. We were obvioulsy shocked by this news. Our internist, after an ordinary mammogram, referred us to see Dr. Epstein for further diagnosis and sugery. He has made us both feel confident that she will get the best care and treatments possible right here in Kansas City. We have small children so we didn't want to have to go to a specialty hospital in another city. Dr. Epstein has very patiently explained everything to me so I can understand things I had no knowledge of. He has performed a biopsy and then gave us our treatment options. Of course my wife is th epatient, but he has made an effort to make us both feel comforatable.

Summary

Was overall very pleased with his compassion and my rcoverly time. I had colon surgery and an uneventful and pain free recovery.

If I could give an even higher score, I would!

Another surgeon had mis-diagnosed my husband and Dr Epstein caught the mistake. He took him to surgery immediately and my husband has healed well from the surgery. He is the nicest man and best doctor ever!

Really good doctor

A nice man and excellent doctor. It feels like he is family as many times as we have had surgery by Dr Epstein.

A wonderful, compassionate surgeon

Dr Epstein is an excellent surgeon. He performed a gall bladder surgery on my husband and recently did my breast cancer surgery. He is specially trained in breast and reduced much of the anxiety for me as a result of his abilities and knowledge of the current treatments and advances in breast surgery. He is also very masterful and conscientious in minimizing scars and other concerns I had regarding aesthetic issues.

Dr. Mark L Epstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.