Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark T Ewing has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 4 of 4
I do not recommend this doctor. Dr. Ewing is the worst Dr. we ever saw. My poor husband was admitted to the hospital due to horrible pain and unable to keep food down. After 24 hours my husband was told he need to take a stool softener and to go home. that evening I got the paramedics and told them to take us to Northridge Hospital. The trauma team did emergency surgery and saved his life.My husband almost died because of the ego that Dr. Mark Ewing showed. I have gone to the press and have been interviewed on CNN> â Positive Comments: none Ã Negative Comments: As we left Kaiser the nursing staff told me to watch my husband and agreed he was released to free a bed. â¢ General Comments: The interview on CNN has produced many comments from other former patients. I dont want another wife to go through what I did.
27 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Mark T Ewing accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center, 5601 De Soto Ave, Woodland Hills, CA
Dr. Mark T Ewing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.