Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Ezekiel
Dr. Mark Ezekiel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhattan Beach, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Ezekiel is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Anaheim Memorial Medical Center and St. Mary Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Ezekiel has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Ezekiel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
St. Mary Medical Center
Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Los Alamitos Medical Center
University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Newport Specialty Hospital
Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Downey Regional Medical Center
Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Providence Little Coof Mary
UCI Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
23 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Mark Ezekiel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2711 N Sepulveda Blvd, Manhattan Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Ezekiel in this video.
Dr. Mark Ezekiel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhattan Beach, CA.