Dr. Mark Brooks Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark Brooks?

the greatest doctor ever

One of the kindest doctors I have ever had.

Doctor Brooks always has a kind word and an attentive ear. He makes you feel welcomed, special and loved. AND he sees to it your medical needs are attended to! Truly the best doctor I have ever had!

Dr Brooks is one of the nicest people I know and a very wonderful doctor. Very caring and compassionate. ..

Love him to bits!

Dr. Brooks is the BEST. He has excellent bedside manners and is very kind. Dr. Brooks is truly concerned with his patients well being. He has kindly helped me with my different medical problems. I have recommended this Doctor to many friends and acquaintances. He is a wonderful gentleman and friend.

Wonderful Doctor!!

Dr. Mark Brooks

I appreciate Dr. Mark Brooks listening attention, wisdom, knowledge, personal charm, experience and intelligence. He is genuinely empathetic, personable and consistent. I feel grateful he is again my primary care doctor.

This Dr. has treated my mother for I believe 18 years now and we could not be more pleased with his care and time he has dedicated to her. We need more like him for sure !

Greatest physician in Washington State. I am treated with the utmost care and respect. When I leave Dr.Brooks office, I'm in higher spirits even if I am ill. He has never been condescending or belittling and he always listens. . He was recommended to me by friends and I've never been disappointed. I thank God for Dr. Brooks!

He's a blessing from God

This doctor takes the time to care for you. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. You are a special individual and he wants to sincerely help you.His smile and genuine caring personality makes you relax and know you will okay; no matter what you health issue.He took my husband many years ago as a new patient when no other doctor wanted to be involved with his illness. He gave him hope and genuine concern. He researched and sent him to doctors who specialized in his virus and continued to be his primary doctor. My husband lived with HIV/Aids fifteen years during an era there were few medicines and little hope for any survival. He lived with dignity and hope because Dr. Mark Brooks took the time to take a new patient and to care for him like he was a best friend. He continues to give this type of care to his patients. He is trully a gift from God.

I have been seeing Dr Mark for close to 20 years,Never liked Doctors before. Straight forward Doctor Mark Brooks has won me over though. Bedside manner, diagnosis, everything!

Dr. Brooks is one in a million. He cares and you know he cares. No matter the age of the patient Dr. Brooks does a splendid job!!

Dr. Mark Brooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near University Place, WA.