Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark F Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 9
Couldn't agree more with first comment.This is my first EVER review, but I feel compelled to stated that Dr. Cohen has been EVERYTHING to me and more that you could ask for in a Dr. Compassionate,Patient,Knowledgeable,dedicated, etc.I've been going to Dr. Cohen for around 7 yrs now, and it started routine than ended up with some semi sever issues that hospitalized me a few times and left me with sort of a rare permanent condition. I'm NOT one for REG visits let alone HOSPITAL stays. Dr Cohen IS the ONLY reason I got through and continue to get through. He is a straight shooter with an ALWAYS "we'll get through this mentality."I am by far not the most pleasant in his company, and have been resistant and oppositional a time or two as well, All while Dr. Cohen remains Compassionate, Patient, knowledgeable, and dedicated. He's GOLDEN, truly GOLDEN!!
I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone. He is amazing with people of all ages. He does not sugar coat anything but does tell you how to make it better. He works with you and will listen to you and take time with you. He shows concern and always asks about your family. He explains everything to you and what the reasoning behind it is. Like I said, absolutely amazing.
Dr. Cohen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Mark F Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsToomey & Toomey Medical, 1950 Marietta Ave, Lancaster, PA
Dr. Mark F Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.