Have you seen Dr. Mark F Cohen?

Wonderful!

Dr. Cohen is an astute, kind and talented doctor.

Second to none!!(The STANDARD)

Couldn't agree more with first comment.This is my first EVER review, but I feel compelled to stated that Dr. Cohen has been EVERYTHING to me and more that you could ask for in a Dr. Compassionate,Patient,Knowledgeable,dedicated, etc.I've been going to Dr. Cohen for around 7 yrs now, and it started routine than ended up with some semi sever issues that hospitalized me a few times and left me with sort of a rare permanent condition. I'm NOT one for REG visits let alone HOSPITAL stays. Dr Cohen IS the ONLY reason I got through and continue to get through. He is a straight shooter with an ALWAYS "we'll get through this mentality."I am by far not the most pleasant in his company, and have been resistant and oppositional a time or two as well, All while Dr. Cohen remains Compassionate, Patient, knowledgeable, and dedicated. He's GOLDEN, truly GOLDEN!!

Doctor is awesome

I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone. He is amazing with people of all ages. He does not sugar coat anything but does tell you how to make it better. He works with you and will listen to you and take time with you. He shows concern and always asks about your family. He explains everything to you and what the reasoning behind it is. Like I said, absolutely amazing.

Dr. Mark F Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.

Dr. Mark F Cohen Is this you?