Dr. Mark F Mills Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark F Mills?

very satisfied with everything and will recommend Dr Mills to my friends

The outcome of surgery was excellent. I had no pain, which surprised everybody. Operating room personnel were courteous and efficient.

A Go To Doc

After researching which doctor would do an excellent job while giving me the best possibility for a quick and complete recovery, I came up with Doctor Mills for my first knee replacement in 2013! True to form, my research proved correct, so it was a no brainer when I need to replace the second knee this last month! Thanks for a great job!

Special

Dr Mills is very professional and at the same time compassionate

Saving Bones & Joints!!!

All the physicians and other staff members at Panorama are known for their dedication, expertise and wonderful patient care. Dr.Mark Mills has been my chief orthopedic surgeon since 2008 and has performed one hip replacement and replacement of both knees. All surgeries and aftercare have had excellent results. I would recommend Dr. Mills to any of my friends and associates who are in need of orthopedic care.

Dr Mills Was Great!

Dr Mills is easy to communicate with and listens. Very attentive doctor.

Hip Surg.

I felt comfortable speaking with Dr. Mills regarding my surgical procedure. He was very informative.

two total knee replacements

Is a very good, caring surgeon. I reccommend him highly..

Best Ortho Doctor I've Encountered

When it came time to consider hip joint surgery this past summer, I decided NOT to have the Ortho doctor who in 2009 tried two separate surgeries to correctly replace my right knee joint, and failed both times, operate on me again. I connected with a Pain Management doctor at Panorama early in 2017, suffering severe pain centered around my right hip joint. Trying stronger meds and a hip injection to alleviate the pain I was experiencing didn't help. That's when I met Dr. Mark Mills, a colleague of the Pain Management doctor. Dr. Mills thoroughly explained the procedure he intended to use for my surgery. He listened to me and answered all my concerns thoroughly, using x-rays from different perspectives, and I totally understood what technique he would be using in surgery. His follow-up after surgery while I was in Ortho Colorado Hospital was very professional and welcomed. Dr. Mills had a good rapport with me. And also with all his patients, I learned later. It's now nearly four months out from surgery and having done after surgery rehab at a facility, I was also fortunate to have several weeks of in-home therapy. Dr. Mills saw me for 3 follow-ups after surgery and was pleased with my therapy regimen and pain-free hip joint. Physical therapy can be difficult, but good attentive participation in the programs helped me to heal and become more mobile. You do need to keep moving and trying your best to take advantage of working with therapists if you are fortunate to have that opportunity. They are every bit as good as pain meds. I am planning on having Dr. Mills replace my left knee joint in April 2018.

Never had better

The amount of patient care with Dr Mills and his team is exceptional without missing a beat. I had the ability to ask numerous questions via email before the procedure which helped me prepare.

Partial knee replacement

Amazing how the knee pain is gone !! Just in a month almost back to full work load

Knee again

Right knee in 2012 by Dr Mills. Moved to Ohio in 2016 but returned to Dr Mills when the left knee required replacement. Excellent results from first experiecne was repeated on second experiece. Educational exposure, in person,written and digital, pre and post op was helpfull in preparing for the poceedure and understanding post op potential problems.

Dr. Mark F Mills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Golden, CO.