Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark S Failinger
Dr. Mark S Failinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with another office in Parker, CO. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Failinger is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark S Failinger has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark S Failinger has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Mark S Failinger has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark S Failinger is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I saw both Dr. Fallinger and his PA. Both showed genuine concern about my issues. Dr. Fallinger was very conservative and did not believe that I needed a surgery but my condition continued to decline. I still experience pain & swelling daily and have been referred to PT & surgery. He was absolutely 1000% correct on my other much bigger issue. He was very willing to provide surgical. referrals. He is good natured. Overall I had a very in depth exam.
The overall experience was very good and I recommend this doctor and clinic. Dr Failinger was a very nice man who took interest in me and my issues. He was right on with his diagnosis and spoke truthfully, no fluff and took his time with me. I would not hesitate to visit him again should I need a specialist.
Dr. Failinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1987
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Mark S Failinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark S Failinger in this video.
Dr. Mark S Failinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.