Dr. Mark D Falls Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Falls?

Outstanding Doctor

Dr Fall seems to be a very good eye physician. He is kind and attentive and thorough. His staff is helpful.

A Office That Cares

Making a appoinment to see Dr.Falls was very easy. I was having more trouble from my cataracts and felt it important that I see him. Dr. Falls has a wait list that at times can be 6 months, but in this instance his office got me in to see him in 3 weeks. Granted I have seen him before, but I do appreciate him seeing me and scheduling my surgery, as it was a urgency.

I could not be more pleased with the result of my cataract surgery. Dr. Falls is simply the best!!

The Best

Dr. Falls is one of the best in the area. I have seen him at least 4 times over the past several years and he preformed cataract surgery on me 2 months ago. Flawless. He takes time to answer all my questions and I really like that assurance.

Dr. Falls is an excellent, knowledgeable, very compassionate and genuinely caring healthcare provider!!! The best.

The BEST

My mother is now living 50 miles away from Dr. Falls office & she's in her 80s & has some very serious issues with her eyes. She's ways slept with her eyes opened & eventually developed problems because of that condition. I have taken her to 3 other eye doctors, but none of them did her any good. They told her that she was going blind. Reading is what my mother loves best & she reads several books a week. We credit Dr. Falls with saving Mom's vision. If it wasn't for Dr. Falls my mother would now be blind. I am certain of that. A higher recommendation than saving one's gift of sight cannot be possible.

Excellent Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Fall's for many years. He is very thorough & professional. I have recommended him to all of my friends & neighbors.

Too bad more Dr's are not like him. A caring Dr. that is excellent in both knowledge and manners.

Dr. Mark D Falls is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vienna, VA.