Dr. Mark Farrior Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mark Farrior?

HIGHLY recommended

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

I would highly reccommend Dr. Farrior. He is very compasionate and will stay with you and answer a million questions. He takes his time and is very thorough.

Best doctor we've found!

Posted on August 11th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Farrior. I had used 2 prior physicians (both briefly) before finding Dr. Farrior, and I know I will never find a better doctor. He is so kind, gentle, and will gladly answer 100 questions without rushing you or making you feel badly for asking. He's very personable, knowledgable, and always takes great care of my son who has a lot of health related issues. We love him!

Posted on August 8th, 2014