Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark W Feeman
Dr. Mark W Feeman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Snellville, GA, with another office in Decatur, GA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Feeman is affiliated with Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center. Dr. Feeman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark W Feeman has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Mark W Feeman has the following 18 expertise
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Sports Injuries
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Sprains and Strains
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Medicine
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Mark W Feeman has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Mark W Feeman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 32
This place is a joke. I have never seen a doctor. When I tried to tell someone they told me goodbye. The girl in the mini skirt told they must not be what I am looking for. She did not know why my drug test came back negative positive. My other doctors knew and no big deal. When i told her she could find it on the internet she said who believes the internet. It is unbelieveable that people that has had professional doctors treat and operate on them are being turned over to such degrading places and people that treat u like u r just another drug addict and talk to u any way they want to. Some one said it money. if feeman was so great why would he allow this to go on? Doesn't say much for him.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Feeman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Mark W Feeman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark W Feeman in this video.
Dr. Mark W Feeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Snellville, GA.