Dr. Mark Feeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Feeman?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Outstanding!!!

Posted on April 18th, 2016

He is simply the the best and empathizes with his patients. He also goes to "bat" for you against nasty insurance companies. I have been a patient for many years and as long as I am in GA, I will continue to see him.

Where is the doctor? Mark who?

Posted on February 16th, 2016

This place is a joke. I have never seen a doctor. When I tried to tell someone they told me goodbye. The girl in the mini skirt told they must not be what I am looking for. She did not know why my drug test came back negative positive. My other doctors knew and no big deal. When i told her she could find it on the internet she said who believes the internet. It is unbelieveable that people that has had professional doctors treat and operate on them are being turned over to such degrading places and people that treat u like u r just another drug addict and talk to u any way they want to. Some one said it money. if feeman was so great why would he allow this to go on? Doesn't say much for him.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Exceptional office!

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Very organized and good at explaining, providing a plan.

Posted on March 30th, 2012

Dr Feeman and his staff are the best! I have been a patient of his close to five years now. My overall experience with dr Feeman has been all positive.

One of my best Doctors

Posted on February 15th, 2012

I have several Specialists I have to see. He and his staff are very efficient. I will recommend Dr. Mark Feemanto friends, family and co workers if they are in need.

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

very kind and caring, has taken care of me for many years, tries to treat you with as little medicines as possible nice staff too

Worst Experience Ever!

Posted on February 15th, 2011

The treatments given by Dr. Feeman made me quite ill. I called his office several times and could not get him on the phone. My insurance was billed for a treatment other than what he said he would be giving me. Either he gave me the wrong injections or they billed the insurance wrong. An employee of his named Chris was very rude and used unacceptable language when speaking to me on the phone. I never did hear from Dr. Feeman and I never went back to him. Going to him is very dangerous.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017