Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark D Filidei has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
I was examined by Dr. Filidei at the Whitaker Wellness Institute in New Port Beach and he showed no cern or offered no professional treatment for my concerns. He did not complete a proper exam and he went with the eye ball exam. He appeared that he had something more important to do then to waste time with me and my ailments. He was very unprofessional and offered me nothing. His exam results were proven to be wrong by another physician .
After visiting Dr. Filidei at the Amen Clinics in Newport Beach, I am on the path to unraveling the causes of my health issues. He definitely thinks "outside the box" when it comes to looking at root causes of symptoms. My SPECT scan revealed that my brain is not as healthy as it needs to be, but I am grateful to have found the Amen Clinic and to be on the right path to wellness!
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Mark D Filidei accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark D Filidei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.